Step 1- Submit an Application: A submitted application package includes three important elements:
- Completed 3 page application form, linked below
- Completed Release of Information for your current or most recent treatment provider (if you have one)
- Current (within the past 6 months) Substance Use Disorder Evaluation indicating that you are a good fit for an ASAM Level 3.1 Recovery Home. If you have not had an evaluation in the past 6 months, don’t worry, we can schedule one for you.
Step 2- Schedule an Interview: Once your application has been reviewed, we will contact you to set a time for
- Please note that Butte SPIRIT Home does not provide detox services, all applicants are expected to have at least 30 days clean and sober at the time of application
- In conjunction with the interview, you will have to submit to a drug and alcohol screening
- Butte SPIRIT Home has a zero tolerance policy, if you drink or use while you are a Resident with us, you will no longer be allowed to participate in the program and we will refer you to a higher level of care.
Step 3- Prepare to Move In: Before moving into the SPIRIT Home, you must provide the following:
- Negative TB Test
- Negative COVID-19 Screening
- Initial Assessment with one of our LACs at the SMART Program
Step 4- Move in to the Recovery Home: Move ins are typically scheduled Tuesday-Friday and will include:
- Tour and Orientation with the Residence Manager
- Receive a copy of the Resident Handbook and House Rules
- Settle into your new room and meet the recovery community at the SPIRIT Home for a family style dinner
Interested in applying? Below, you’ll find everything you need to proceed, and make sure you check out the “Pricing” page and be sure you understand the financial commitment.